Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Day

Today was one of those days that I love teaching. There are days when you ask yourself "What the heck am I doing?". Then there are those days that you look around at your students and think "This is why I am a teacher." Today was one of those days. I'm not sure why, but when we were singing today I had one of those moments. Kindergarteners are so cute and love to come to school. I feel bad because my neighbor teacher has a REALLY hard class this year and I don't. I feel like this is the first year I don't have a really hard class. I have some issues, but nothing like I've had the past few years. I usually do not post pictures of my students because of privacy issues, but I couldn't pass up this one. It's my favorite picture! (We are learning about worms right now.)

No comments: