Friday, December 19, 2008

Look What I Did!

We have had crazy snow lately. When I got home from work today at 12:15, it was not snowing. At 3:15 we already had 6 inches of new snow. Look what I did:


That's right. I shoveled my first driveway. While carrying around this little man:
(Does he still qualify as little?). That's right. 7 months pregnant and killing the snow in the driveway. That's how I do it, folks. (Disclaimer: Brad would not have had me shovel the snow. He was at work and I wanted to surprise him. Plus he has a bad c0ld and I didn't want him to be out in it so I did it while he was gone so he could put up no resistance. I'm that sneaky.)

All the while I was doing it (and it did take a long while) I had my own personal cheerleader:
It was very cute. She stood by the window and waved at me while I was out there. I did come back in to a much messier living room, though. (For more pictures of the cute Elinor Anne, click here.)

Here is an after picture of me right when I finished.
So that is what I did today. Applause welcome. (Notice how long my hair is getting? Crazy).

3 comments:

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

I didn't know you guys had another blog. Great! Way to go with the driveway. I can't believe you are already 10 weeks away from delivery. Time probably hasn't gone that fast for you, but it seems to me like you just barely announced your pregnancy. Good luck with the next few weeks!

Annie said...

Way to go! You are strong! Cute little Elinor in the window!

Toni Green said...

oh my goodness, 'licia. I probably would've just slid down on my bum. You look great, by the way. Elinor is getting so big! And so beautiful! What a little cutie.