Thursday, December 27, 2007

a full house beats a two of a kind...

So we are here in Henderson at my parent's house for Christmas. All my siblings and my nieces and nephews came. It's been a couple years since we have all been together. Now I love my parents' house-it is a big house that my dad built-but 16 people in one house is a lot! (especially when 5 of those are 3 and under). The rooms quickly grew smaller as all the pack-n-plays, swings, and bouncy chairs got pulled out. We have diapers everywhere. When one baby finally gets to sleep, one of the other two start up. It has been a ton of fun to have everyone together (and we got some really cute pictures of the grandbabes), but I am ready for my nice quiet apartments where Elinor can get back onto her beautiful sleeping schedule. I've gotten used to sleeping all night! I will definitely miss Port of Subs, though. Only two months until I can have it again when we come back for Toni's baby shower!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey guys- I just found your parents blog. Toni is married and pregnant! How exciting! We never got to know each other super well but I remember her from the post-London days. I'm glad you had a fun Chrstmas.--Christina (Anderson) Leininger