Sunday, December 16, 2007

Redundant to some

Hello everyone. I wrote a post I think SOME people will find interesting on our baby's blog. Read it here.

I'm getting into the blogging groove with all the different parts of my life. I'm building a number of new blogs for the very much anticipated (by me) new and improved website for the shop, I post fairly often to Elinor's blog, and now this one is new for Alicia and me. Perhaps you will find our lives somewhat interesting as you check in with us over the months and years to come.

The blog's clever name comes from my dad's explanation on how to pronounce "Rowberry, like a row of berries." Not robbery, not rau-berry, not roseberry, not rowen-berry. Just say it how it's written.

And what is a blog post without picture taken by my three-year-old niece? Enjoy!

No comments: