Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Woes of a Tired Momma

Between this:

and this:

I haven't had a good night's sleep for over two months. I take that back--I had one good night's sleep on September 25th. Other than that, no good. I would even settle for a decent night's sleep.

Elinor has been up for a couple hours almost every night the last week. Maybe teething? If not, we have NO CLUE what is up. It. Is. Awful. And poor Brad is up with her most of the time. Thanks Love!

This little fella is already huge. I still have four months to go. FOUR MONTHS!! My maternity clothes are already having a hard time stretching over my belly.

I think tonight I will try to sleep on the couch. I think the extra support will be helpful. Here's hoping for some rest!

2 comments:

Christy said...

You poor girl. Being pregnant and caring for a teething babe sounds awful. I always took sleep for granted-I miss it too.

Becky said...

Where have I been? I didn't know you were having another baby! That is so awesome! I found your blog through Celeste. I hope you don't mind if I add it to mine. Your blog is adorable and your little girl so so so so cute.